Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Saraiah!

Hey friends and family, I apologize my entrance to the world of blogging came with no words initially. I have been experiencing wrenching pain in my leg, and have had my mind on that instead. I have to admit I am worrying about myself, and it has taught me that God is in control. Again. :) Not sure why I am so slow to learn this. We would all appreciate your prayers for our family, with a financial loss, a sick daughter, and leg pain.....I feel I am out of grace for the moment, but constantly reminding myself that I serve a God that meets all of my needs. I need to be reminded that HE is bigger than my worry. This seems to be something he has to keep on teaching me. I have been wanting to know God in a deeper and intimate way and feel that Satan has used this pain and anxiety to take the focus of God. So...right now, this is my out loud...now you know...set me straight professing time. Keep Saraiah in your prayers. She continues to eat well, but sleep worse at night. It has been hard on me, not getting the sleep I need. This too is a journey in accepting we have a newborn still. But....in all of it God is good. We got a offer today for someone to pay for another day of care. In all of it God again reminds me.....HE IS GOOD.








2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Saraiah!

    http://theartofadventure.blogspot.com/2011/01/saraiah-1-year-miracle.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome Ronni, know that God knows your heart and we fail as humans but being honest and running to Jesus with it is what he wants for us to be victorious! I was just reading yesterday in my devos that it isn't about getting the outcome WE want to be victorious, but the journey of learning to DEPEND on him for EVERYTHING! I love you,
    your sis

    ReplyDelete