Monday, April 11, 2011

waiting-a look back

This post may not be like the others I have posted.
When you are in a waiting period, time goes by so slowly, and with a fog.
Jeremiah and I have had to say goodbye so many times, and yet another day passes with our sweet baby in it. I have been discouraged. Hoping for a miracle, although so many have happened already. We sit, waiting in hope and anticipation for God to heal her. Constantly hovering over her to see if her vitals are good, and feeling discouraged with even a small sign of her condition. I find myself growing weary, and running out of hope. I desperately want this to bring blessings to so many, and to let God finish this work in us.....but also find myself crying out to God to let us keep her. Begging.......in desperation. I am thinking of all the people I know I could send over to shout out prayers......in desperation with us. I feel numb tonight. SO many are strengthened by our strength, yet I feel so weak. Thanking God for every moment I get with her, but fearful of losing her at the same time.
Please pray for us today. For strength. For trust. For hope.
FOR PEACE. Knowing God is in control. That his plan is so much greater than mine.
I am reminded of my human condition. That the only strength in me is God. And that God's strength is shown in my weakness. I need God. More than I ever have. And.....today I ran. In fear. Fear that I can't handle the pain.

We are so thankful for the prayers and support around us.
Please continue to lift us up.
We need to be reminded that God is good today.
Today.....I am hurting.

Luv you all to pieces.
Saraiah Marie Louise is with us.
We would like to keep her longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment