Sunday, February 13, 2011

Usually when I post, it is most likely done when things seem to be going OK for Saraiah, but I myself am struggling to push through. But, yesterday was a odd turn of events. As most of you know....Saraiah was rushed into the ER because she wasn't breathing. She was choking, she was very pale, and stopped breathing numerous times. IN the last year, it was by far the worse I have seen her....if that says how horrid it was. We were all thinking it would be because she had fluid on her lungs from the unofficial diagnosis of congestive heart failure. But....we quickly found out that her blood sugar was at a dangerous low of 15. They said if she didn't come in when she did, she would have died. My first thought was maybe a human one......but I thought....I am so glad we brought her in. I think I would blame myself if she died of something non-related to her condition. But....then I realized again that i am not in control of Saraiahs life. God is. Her days are numbered by HIM, and he Loves her more than I do. I feel today, a bit like a fly on the wall watching it all. I am unsure of God's presence around me, so please pray that we just get time today to be with God, and reflect. I want my life to bring glory to him, and sometimes we all get caught up in the worry of it all, and forget that God is right there, waiting for us to run to him. I want to run to him today. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment